Cite this article as:
Roh, T. H., Oh, J. W., Jang, C. K., Choi, S., Kim, E. H., Hong, C., & Kim, S. (2021). Virtual dissection of the real brain: integration of photographic 3D models into virtual reality and its effect on neurosurgical resident education, Neurosurgical Focus, 51(2), E16. Retrieved Nov 26, 2022, from https://thejns.org/focus/view/journals/neurosurg-focus/51/2/article-pE16.xml
1. Roh TH, Lee JH, Kim SJ, Shim JK, Park J, Yoon SJ, et al. A novel biguanide (IM1761065) inhibits bioenergetics of glioblastoma tumorspheres. J Neurooncol. 2022 Jan;156(1):139–51.
2. Park JH, Bae YJ, Kim JS, Jung WS, Choi JW, Roh TH, et al. Glymphatic system evaluation using diffusion tensor imaging in patients with traumatic brain injury. Neuroradiology [Internet]. 2022 Oct 24 [cited 2022 Oct 28]; Available from: https://link.springer.com/10.1007/s00234-022-03073-x
3. Lim J, Sung KS, Yoo J, Oh J, Moon JH. Endoscopic transorbital extradural anterior clinoidectomy: A stepwise surgical technique and case series study [SevEN-013]. Frontiers in Oncology [Internet]. 2022 [cited 2022 Sep 16];12. Available from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fonc.2022.991065
4. Lee WJ, Kim YH, Hong SD, Rho TH, Kim YH, Dho YS, et al. Development of 3-dimensional printed simulation surgical training models for endoscopic endonasal and transorbital surgery. Frontiers in Oncology [Internet]. 2022 [cited 2022 Sep 16];12. Available from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fonc.2022.966051
5. Jung IH, Yoo J, Choi S, Lim SH, Ko J, Roh TH, et al. Endoscopic transorbital approach to the cavernous sinus: Cadaveric anatomy study and clinical application (‡SevEN-009). Frontiers in Oncology [Internet]. 2022 [cited 2022 Sep 16];12. Available from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fonc.2022.962598
6. Yoo J, Yoon SJ, Kim KH, Jung IH, Lim SH, Kim W, et al. Patterns of recurrence according to the extent of resection in patients with IDH–wild-type glioblastoma: a retrospective study. Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Dec 31;1(aop):1–11.
7. Roh TH, Oh JW, Jang CK, Choi S, Kim EH, Hong CK, et al. Virtual dissection of the real brain: integration of photographic 3D models into virtual reality and its effect on neurosurgical resident education. Neurosurgical Focus. 2021 Aug;51(2):E16.
8. Park JH, Roh TH, Kim JH, Kim SH. Pituitary Adenoma Confined Within the Pituitary Stalk: A Case Report and Literature Review. J Neurointensive Care. 2021 Oct 27;4(2):76–80.
9. Park HH, Roh TH, Choi S, Yoo J, Kim WH, Jung IH, et al. Endoscopic Transorbital Approach to Mesial Temporal Lobe for Intra-Axial Lesions: Cadaveric Study and Case Series (SevEN-008). Operative Neurosurgery [Internet]. 2021 Sep 15 [cited 2021 Sep 17];(opab319). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1093/ons/opab319
10. Koo J, Roh TH, Lee SR, Heo J, Oh YT, Kim SH. Whole-Brain Radiotherapy vs. Localized Radiotherapy after Resection of Brain Metastases in the Era of Targeted Therapy: A Retrospective Study. Cancers. 2021 Jan;13(18):4711.
11. Kim EH, Yoo J, Jung IH, Oh JW, Kim JS, Yoon JS, et al. Endoscopic transorbital approach to the insular region: cadaveric feasibility study and clinical application (SevEN-005). Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Jan;135(4):1164–72.
12. Jung IH, Yoo J, Roh TH, Park HH, Hong CK. Importance of Sufficient Petrosectomy in an Anterior Petrosal Approach: Relightening of the Kawase Pyramid. World Neurosurgery [Internet]. 2021 May 15 [cited 2021 Aug 5]; Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878875021007129
13. An YS, Kim SH, Roh TH, Park SH, Kim TG, Kim JH. Correlation Between 18F-FDG Uptake and Immune Cell Infiltration in Metastatic Brain Lesions. Front Oncol [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 Jun 29];11. Available from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fonc.2021.618705/full
14. Sung KS, Roh TH, Moon JH, Kim EH, Kang SG, Kim SH, et al. Treatment Results for Recurrent Glioblastoma and Alteration of Programmed Death-Ligand 1 Expression After Recurrence. World Neurosurgery. 2020 Mar 1;135:e459–67.
15. Roh TH, Moon JH, Park HH, Kim EH, Hong CK, Kim SH, et al. Association between survival and levetiracetam use in glioblastoma patients treated with temozolomide chemoradiotherapy. Sci Rep. 2020 Dec;10(1):10783.
16. Roh TH, Kang SG, Moon JH, Sung KS, Park HH, Kim SH, et al. Survival benefit of lobectomy over gross-total resection without lobectomy in cases of glioblastoma in the noneloquent area: a retrospective study. Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Mar;132(3):895–901.
17. Lim J, Roh TH, Kim W, Kim JS, Hong JB, Sung KS, et al. Biportal endoscopic transorbital approach: a quantitative anatomical study and clinical application. Acta Neurochir [Internet]. 2020 May 21 [cited 2020 May 23]; Available from: http://link.springer.com/10.1007/s00701-020-04339-0
18. Lee SY, Roh TH, Jung HJ. A Case of Brain Abscess due to Parvimonas micra in a Healthy Child without Dental Disease. Pediatr Infect Vaccine. 2020;27(2):127.
19. Lee SR, Roh TH, Jeong DH, You N, Jang AH, Seo MR, et al. A Simple and Practical Scoring System for Radiosurgical Treatment in Patients with Brain Metastases. Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 2020 May 14;1–8.
20. Hong JB, Roh TH, Kang SG, Kim SH, Moon JH, Kim EH, et al. Survival, Prognostic Factors, and Volumetric Analysis of Extent of Resection for Anaplastic Gliomas. Cancer Research and Treatment [Internet]. 2020 Apr 23 [cited 2020 Jun 25]; Available from: https://www.e-crt.org/journal/view.php?doi=10.4143/crt.2020.057
21. Hong JB, Roh TH, Ahn SS, Kim JY, Kang SG, Chang JH, et al. Predicting survival using the 2016 World Health Organization classification for anaplastic glioma. NP [Internet]. 2020 Mar 20 [cited 2020 Mar 23]; Available from: https://www.dustri.com/index.php?id=8&artId=186300&doi=10.5414/NP301228
22. Choi J, Kim SH, Ahn SS, Choi HJ, Yoon HI, Cho JH, et al. Extent of resection and molecular pathologic subtype are potent prognostic factors of adult WHO grade II glioma. Scientific Reports. 2020 Feb 7;10(1):1–8.
23. Roh TH, Yim H, Roh J, Lee KB, Park SH, Jeong SY, et al. The loss of succinate dehydrogenase B expression is frequently identified in hemangioblastoma of the central nervous system. Scientific Reports. 2019 Dec;9(1):5873.
24. Roh TH, Kang SG, Moon JH, Sung KS, Park HH, Kim SH, et al. Survival benefit of lobectomy over gross-total resection without lobectomy in cases of glioblastoma in the noneloquent area: a retrospective study. Journal of Neurosurgery. 2019 Mar 1;132(3):895–901.
25. Choi MS, Jeong D, You N, Roh TH, Kim SH. Identification of clinical characteristics and factors predicting favorable treatment outcomes in elderly patients with traumatic brain injury. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2019 Nov 1;69:61–6.
26. Yoo KC, Suh Y, An Y, Lee HJ, Jeong YJ, Uddin N, et al. Proinvasive extracellular matrix remodeling in tumor microenvironment in response to radiation. Oncogene. 2018 Mar 21;1.
27. SUNG KS, ROH TH, KIM SH, CHOI HJ, YOON JS, SUH CO, et al. Multiple systemic extraneural metastasis of glioblastoma. Chirurgia [Internet]. 2018 Jan [cited 2018 Oct 27];(1). Available from: https://www.minervamedica.it/index2.php?show=R20Y2018N01A0039
28. Roh TH, Choi MS, You N, Jeong D, Jang AH, Seo MR, et al. Identifying candidates for gamma knife radiosurgery among elderly patients with brain metastases. J Neurooncol. 2018 May 1;137(3):559–65.
29. Roh TH, Sung KS, Kang SG, Moon JH, Kim EH, Kim SH, et al. Effectiveness of navigation-guided cyst aspiration before resection of large cystic brain tumors: a proof of concept for more radical surgery. Acta Neurochirurgica. 2017 Oct;159(10):1947–54.
30. Roh TH, Park YS, Park YG, Kim SH, Chang JH. Intracranial squamous cell carcinoma arising in a cerebellopontine angle epidermoid cyst: A case report and literature review. Medicine. 2017 Dec;96(51):e9423.
31. Roh TH, Park HH, Kang SG, Moon JH, Kim EH, Hong CK, et al. Long-term outcomes of concomitant chemoradiotherapy with temozolomide for newly diagnosed glioblastoma patients: A single-center analysis. Medicine. 2017 Jul;96(27):e7422.
32. Yoon SJ, Shim JK, Chang JH, Moon JH, Roh TH, Sung KS, et al. Tumor Mesenchymal Stem-Like Cell as a Prognostic Marker in Primary Glioblastoma. Stem Cells International. 2016;2016:1–7.
33. Sung KS, Shim JK, Lee JH, Kim SH, Park S, Roh TH, et al. Success of tumorsphere isolation from WHO grade IV gliomas does not correlate with the weight of fresh tumor specimens: an immunohistochemical characterization of tumorsphere differentiation. Cancer Cell International [Internet]. 2016 Dec [cited 2018 Jan 14];16(1). Available from: http://cancerci.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12935-016-0350-1
34. Park HH, Roh TH, Kang SG, Kim EH, Hong CK, Kim SH, et al. Pseudoprogression in glioblastoma patients: the impact of extent of resection. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 2016 Feb;126(3):559–66.
35. Park CY, Choi HY, You NK, Roh TH, Seo SJ, Kim SH. Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy for Acute Renal Failure in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury. Korean journal of neurotrauma. 2016;12(2):89–93.
36. Park CY, Choi HY, Lee SR, Roh TH, Seo MR, Kim SH. Neurological Change after Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Brain Metastases Involving the Motor Cortex. Brain Tumor Research and Treatment. 2016;4(2):111.
37. Moon JH, Kim SH, Shim JK, Roh TH, Sung KS, Lee JH, et al. Histopathological implications of ventricle wall 5-aminolevulinic acid-induced fluorescence in the absence of tumor involvement on magnetic resonance images. Oncology Reports. 2016 Aug;36(2):837–44.
38. Kim EH, Roh TH, Park HH, Moon JH, Hong JB, Kim SH. Direct Suture Technique of Normal Gland Edge on the Incised Dura Margin to Repair the Intraoperative Cerebrospinal Fluid Leakage From the Arachnoid Recess During Transsphenoidal Pituitary Tumor Surgery: Neurosurgery. 2015 Jan;1.